US Airways Virtual has begun Operations

Come on over to US Airways Virtual, We have just opened our doors and begun operations. We are still looking for staff, and were still working out kinks but that was to be expected. If you would like to apply as a staff member or pilot your can find everything you need on our website.

http://vusairways.com

Austin Carrillo

I understand some functions might not be working around all browsers, and that is OK but to have the most important part - the menu - that takes them around the site, not working in one of the most popular browsers is not really acceptable. :)

See what you can do to fix that. Other than that and the fact there are already well established USaw VAs around, looks like a nice VA from a quick look.

EDIT: Spent a bit more time on the site. You have been running for less then a day and your awards page is already under maintenance? I am not sure if your rank images are free to use but they are available on several other VA sites? http://www.fly-euroharmony.com/site/index.php/ranks/ Your fleet page images are not displaying. Your map on the schedules details page overflows.

Take this as constructive criticism. :)

I did say there were some kinks right ;), the awards page was a last minute decision and i got rid of it. The ranks were from my other va i helped run and i got permission to use them from him. And I am still adding images to the fleet page, More a/c.

EDIT: And the menu is now fixed and all the schedule_details.tpl needed was a <br/>. All of the kinks you mentioned should be gone.

• Like 2