GoGreen Airways Concept

Hello All,

I am here to propose my concept for a virtual airline. I am keen to see people in staff roles with us prior to opening to help innovate the Virtual Airline.

The concept is simple, we are a Low-cost carrier constantly combatting our carbon footprint by offering economical soloutions. We designed the VA with this in mind and the view to support charities close to our heart in helping fight this increasing situation. GoGreen Airways is based in the USA to begin with including our bases at San Diego International Airport (KSAN) & Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW). We operate the 737-800 initially with planned expansion to the 777-200 in the forseeable future.

I am looking for keen and progessive individuals to assist with running this venture. As our paints are being created along with our website, why PM me and tell me what you can offer and we can then discuss potential roles or perhaps a informal meeting on skype to discuss roles and direction.

Come and create the most realistic and rewarding Virtual Airline.

GoGreen Airways will be coming soon to those eager pilots, we can assure you, opening is imminent.

Kind Regards,

Chief Executive

GoGreen Airways