looking to make a trade

big red 1

As many of you know I am nearing the completion of the raw data needed to plug into this site and thus give birth to Pontchartrain Virtual Airlines. If my calculations are correct I am about a month away from completing this task and then down loading the operating program. All of which brings me to the purpose of today’s post.   

Without mincing words I have no idea how to create and paint the aircraft needed to run the VA. In my minds eye I know exactly what I want the aircraft to look like, but I haven’t a clue on how to make that vision come alive. Therefore I would like to propose a trade with any VA operator willing to do so.

When completed I will have a route system that services 52 primarily southern US cities. To cover those cities there will be 92 separate route plans that create over 1,000 flights daily, system wide. These flight plans are designed around the DC-3. However any part and or all of the system can be altered to match the speed and crushing altitudes of any equipment you may be flying.  I have tested and flown each of these routes over the last 16 months or so. Hence this to say the least has been a labor of love.

I am willing to trade this data for the painting of the fleet. With almost a year and a half of work and a least a month to go before it is done it is easy to see that I am offering something of great value time wise. What I am looking for in return is a skin system that allows me the ability to use what is created as a template. In other words I am looking for a file that generates a completely painted and ready to go aircraft each time I need it. So for instance if I wish to add a 737 to the fleet all I need do is go to the 737 file, click create and one is made available. I understand I will have to add the tail number and registration number to each new aircraft. Nonetheless when the airline is at full tilt I will be operating at least 150 pieces of equipment.  I am hoping not have to paint each aircraft rather just generating a new one from the temple. I will fly the DC-3 and later the 737,747,757 and MD-80. So I am looking for template for each type. Later I will also be looking for a short hop small commuter jet for small market milk runs terminating in mini hubs. I haven’t decided on what to use yet so I am open to your suggestions.

I think I am offering a good trade the creation of 6 template skins for the clockwork data of a major route system.  If anyone is interested please contact me.

Finally, when all is said and done I want to go on line with a shake down bug out period before going fully live. Hence anyone interested in piloting the DC-3 during the shakedown period please let me know. Naturally those helping during the shake down, will be senior when the system goes live.

I look forward to hearing from those interested in the near future.

Best Regards Jay