Skin request on behalf of somebody

goldenairways

I am currently trying to help somebody start a VA up, about a month ago I offered to start the site for him and help create a skin, but I have been busy the last 2-3 weeks and I am now up to my knees with things to do. I wonder if somebody could make it on behalf of him, aparently he has lost his account details for this forum though. Any help greatly appreciated. Sorry about this though.

I have just reset my password for PHPVMS; I am the person that is looking for someone to do the skin for me because I am hopeless with this sort of thing!

If anyone is interested then for further information on the job please contact me on this email address:

*** connor-sullivan@sky.com

I will also be looking for a webmaster for the VA, I you feel you have the ability to take on this role and will be able to cover all the duties below then please email:

** zoomvirtual.recruitment@googlemail.com

Please to NOT contact “Goldenairways” as I have bothered him enough he is helping me set everything up until I get a webmaster, he is a very busy person, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for all his help the past few weeks so...

Allan thanks allot for all your patience and help, it is very much appreciated.

Duties for the Role of Webmaster.

---    Keep the site well up-to-date

---    Attend most meetings if not available inform CEO or other member of staff.

---    Have experience with “Web mastering”.

---    Respect VA confidentiality, Hacking or any other form of unsuitable behaviour towards VA will NOT be tolerated and if any issues arise the WILL be taken further.

---    Able to work well in a team

---    Be able to follow instructions

A full list of duties can be obtained by emailing the email address maker with a**.

More general information and answers to the most common queries can be obtained from emailing the email address marked with ***

Please note the email addresses have different amount of stars.

Greatest Regards

Connor Sullivan

CEO of Zoom Virtual Airlines

connor-sullivan@sky.com