Sim Brief

OA01

• 3 weeks later...

I had spoken to the developer just before I made my original post. He made it clear that there was more to come but he wasn't sure if he should invest the time and effort if it wasn't popular! Well, over 70 likes and 2665 views on this forum alone! The point is, how many of you have registered at his site? Only if enough of you have, will he take it to the next level.

Jordan, how cool would it be to incorporate this into phpVMS, Nabeel???

I've talked to the developer about him creating some sort of API to let VAs plugin to the system directly. Here is the reply:

Hi Sava,

Unfortunately there are no plans to allow this sort of access to the system. Amongst other things, the partnership I have with Navigraph forbids such access, and adding methods to bypass the login process could open the system to unauthorized use.

Your offer to pay for such access is appreciated, but I must decline. I hope you understand.

Thanks,

- Derek

In reply to my mail:

I've read the topic provided on the forum, and saw you are not releasing the source code, which I perfectly understand but I was wondering if you provide an option to override the login system in place.

Ideally, it would return the content from the GET request which would then be accessible on the remote server for direct use. If needed, I'm willing to pay for this, either as a one off payment or a monthly fee, or practically anything you find fit, if you are interested in providing this service.