[SOLVED]Finance Data Calculation

skylineVirtual

I'm having a problem with our VA's finances at the moment. I forgot to enter ticket prices into our schedules and wanted to do that now. What I did was I wrote a script that calculated the price by multiplying an average price for one nm with the distance. This worked great and I did that for our already filed pireps as well and calculated the gross revenue hoping to correct our decent financial situation caused by this error.

The table of the Balancesheet is showing the monthly revenue correctly but there is an error in the calculation of the total revenue. As it seems the total just contains the pilot pay and the fuel price (I didn't play around with expenses yet) but leaves out our income completely.

http://skyline-va.de...mit=View Report (don't wonder about the template were only using parts of phpvms, like the flash charts and some tables)

Does someone know where the issue is or am I doing something wrong? Would be great if someone could help me out with this.

• Like 1