CONNECTION ERROR

CollinShea

Okay, so I have just recently started my VA and when I logged in to kACARS it did not work so I downloaded 0.8 version and it worked fine then I got an error about not being able to log in! So i downloaded the current version that log in problem doesnt happen anymore but now I get a connection error, i also get this error

post-33266-0-71420900-1383529630_thumb.png

post-33266-0-04767200-1383529703_thumb.png

post-33266-0-68801900-1383529736_thumb.png

Guest lorathon

I did not ask for login info. I use login info that are general so I can get the denied message. Since you have never actually stated what the problem was I tried to ensure that at least the application was getting a response. So what is the error that you are getting? Do you have a screen shot? Any info?

If you are getting the exact same error as shown by the OP you may have a site error that is being sent with the XML.

You can PM me login info (pilotid & PW) and I can attempt to see what is being returned.

• 2 weeks later...

My fix to this was in php My Admin. It was a .SQL file that was imported and uploaded into my database that was not updated properly.

Are you maybe installing plugins or modules manually? Some of the popular ones come with a .sql file that needed to be uploaded.

This is what fixed it for me.

Felipeteixeira,

Have you tried to set permissions on your server....a lot of the times I am having module problems I check my FTP client to confirm everything is set to read and writ etc...This solved my kACARS issue as well at one point.

Also your website root does not have an index so I cant see your site either.