A couple of questions

nexissair

Hi all, I have a couple of questions and was hoping someone may be able to answer them for me.

My airline and another have gone into a code-share partnership, what we would like to know is that is it possible to share our schedules tables from the databases with each other and display the results on a custom schedules results page from within each other sites?

Also is it possible to get KACARS to report back to two VA's at the same time during a flight?

Also how would I go about setting Microsoft access up to access my database?

Many Thanks

Karl

• Members

My airline and another have gone into a code-share partnership, what we would like to know is that is it possible to share our schedules tables from the databases with each other and display the results on a custom schedules results page from within each other sites?

No in the curent state that phpvms is setup you could make a custom module for that

Also is it possible to get KACARS to report back to two VA's at the same time during a flight?

As far as i know all acars-pireps software are able to report back to a single website

if i am mistaken lorathon please correct me.

I do not know if you ask lorathon who is the creator of Kacars @ www.fs-products.net if he can make a custom solution for you. If he is not able to help you i could make APVacars do that for you for a small fee

Also how would I go about setting Microsoft access up to access my database?

There is a way with a driver called odbc BUT i would not sugest you doing that as it makes publicly avaiable your database throught the internet and your data could get compromised

http://dev.mysql.com...ith-access.html

If you know a litle coding you can look at the source code of APVacars here

https://github.com/vangelisb/

to see how visual basic works with post and get with the help of a module in phpvms

Thanks for your replies, we now have something to think about, I understand how to get data out of my schedules table, but not sure about my partner airlines table, presumably if we was going to think about a custom module, we would have to give it a path to the schedule table of the partner VA?