Change badge Background[solved]

cam3r0ngt

• Moderators

Upload some background images for the signatures in /lib/signatures/backgrounds/. The default file for the background signatures is background.png. If you want your pilots to use the same background, overwrite the background.png.

Also be sure to go to your phpVMS Admin, in Maintenance, click on Reset Signatures. ;)

• Like 1

Upload some background images for the signatures in /lib/signatures/backgrounds/. The default file for the background signatures is background.png. If you want your pilots to use the same background, overwrite the background.png.

Also be sure to go to your phpVMS Admin, in Maintenance, click on Reset Signatures. ;)

Do i also have to change the setting in a file of some sort so it turns off phpvms default signature?

• Moderators

Kyle: If you upload diffrent backgrounds, will it give a random signature image to the pilots? Like: ARC100 gets background1.png and ARC101 gets background 7.png etc?

Not really, your pilots will have to select a background image when they edit their profiles.

Do i also have to change the setting in a file of some sort so it turns off phpvms default signature?

I wouldn't recommend removing the background.png, because that is the default signature for each new pilot. Like I said, you can make an background image, name it background.png, and then upload and overwrite it into /lib/signature/backgrounds/ folder. ;)