Hawaiian Virtual Airlines | Operational Planning & Staff Recruitment

StartVM

hiring.png

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines | When Your Flying, it's Hawaiian!

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines went into operational planning on November 28th, 2013 after being founded by myself, Chase Morgan. I founded Hawaiian Virtual after careful consideration of the "mark" that I wanted to establish in the virtual airlines community. I want to creat a virtual airline like no other of this brand. Currently, there is no other Hawaiian based virtual airline that is a stand alone community and not part of an entiety such as similes. Following the Hawaiian Virtual Airline's planned launch on January 1st, 2014, myself as well as the rest of the airline administration would like to see the airline make a large impact on the community, and become a virtual airline that members can call family.

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines is based off of a unique philosophy while still retaining the generic appeal of Hawaiian Airlines. As you will see from our website at the time of the launch, we put our own personal spin on Hawaiian Virtual enough to set us apart from more generic airlines, and to put add a feeling of personality to the airline. We want to celebrate current events in the world, and our home of Hawaii! Hawaiian Virtual is based at the two crewbases of Hawaiian Airlines, Kahului Airport and Honolulu International Airport! We are also integrating the most current and advanced fleet and route operations of Hawaiian into the airline.

We are looking forward to one trademark Hawaiian Virtual will leave and that is Tropical Tour Tuesday, every other Tuesday @ 4:00 PM PST. Every Tropical Tour will consist of various hops to Hawaiian Virtual tropical destinations as well as integrated missions to add an extra feeling of realism and challenge to each event. All events at Hawaiian Virtual will be carried out either via our group flight server or VATSIM. We also utilize our Teamspeak 3 server to communicate with other members during events so we have the most fun during these memorable events.

Hiring Hub Managers

The Kahului and Honolulu Hub Manager positions are currently vacant. We are looking for dedicated individuals with previous virtual airline experiance to run our crewbases. Our administration community is full of diverse people are sharing the love of aviation. If you are interested in being part of the newest virtual airline of 2014, then email us at cmorgan@hawaiianva.org to join the team!

Benefits at Hawaiian Virtual

• Friendly and diverse community build of flight simulation and Hawaiian Airlines Enthousiasts
  • Dynamic and Professional website
  • Customized ACARS (HALCARS) with a fluid UI, live flights event recording, flight information, and a charter system
  • Multiple real-world based Codeshares
  • Active and Thriving Forums
  • Interactive and Lively Teamspeak 3 Server

On behalf of the administration at Hawaiian Virtual Airlines, we can't wait to have you onboard and thriving in our member based educational and diverse community. Important airline events and information are posted on the Hawaiian Virtual Facebook Page. When Your Flying, it's Always Better with Hawaiian!

--

Chase Morgan | Chief Executive Officer

Hawaiian Virtual Airlines

cmorgan@hawaiianva.org

• Like 1