Reach Airways - Discovery

reachva

G'day all,

Been a while since I've posted here last. I'm still working through the backlog of texture commissions so I'll be on and off here but they will be done.

Anyway, I made this short 1min TV-commercial style vid to complement "Shine" which came out before Reach was launched last year. Since then many things have changed and I decided that the launch of a new fleet type would work well to mention some of these changes. These include a custom ACARS system, custom website, a dedicated staff team and also highlight some of our key goals.

Keep in mind that although Reach has been flying only since last September, it has been a long term project and I continue to work on making it one of the best VAs that I can, drawing upon my own experiences. During 2014 I am working towards fully implementing the long-awaited charter generation and selection system, frequent flyer rewards and the such. I am also currently talking with developers and publishers such as Aerosoft, Captainsim and FS2crew to be amongst those sponsors for the rewards program and building a pool of funds for rewards for challenges. These are of course long term goals but are nonetheless things that are possible down the line given enough time, resources and public interest.

Let me know what you think about the video. I am still new to making FS vids and any ideas for future vids including a proper trailer style thing are greatly appreciated.

Reach Airways can be found at www.reachva.com

Regards,

Adem

• Like 1