i'm trying to make a navagation bar for my VA. Whats wrong with this code?

Kyle

• Moderators

k, i don't have the admin settings on right now but i want to test it first before inserting the access phps thingy. And i need your help that i can't get the navagation to come up. Do you know whats wrong with this code from the core_navagation.tpl

<style media="all" type="text/css">@import "htdocs/phpvms/lib/skins/crystal with bar/styles.css";</style>
<div>
<ul class="menu">

<li class="top"><a href="<?php echo url('/'); ?>" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Home</span></a>
</li>
<li class="top"><a href="<?php echo url('/registration'); ?>" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Join</span></a>
</li>
<li class="top"><a href="<?php echo url('/login'); ?>" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Log In</span></a>
</li>
<li class="top"><a href="" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Pilot Center</span></a>
  <ul class="sub">
  <li><a href="" target="_self">Pilot Shop</a></li>
  <li><a href="" target="_self">Exam Center</a></li>
  <li><a href="" target="_self">Flight Schedules</a></li>
  </ul>
</li>

<li class="top"><a href="<?php echo url('/pilots'); ?>" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Pilots</span></a>
</li>

<li class="top"><a href="" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Log Out</span></a>
</li>
<li class="top"><a href="" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Live Map</span></a></li>
</ul>
</div>