CustomCoders Fresh ** Release **

CustomCoders

Your license is strange...

Each licensed copy of CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 may be used on one single computer location by one user. Use of CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 means that you have loaded, installed, or run CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 on a computer or similar device. If you install CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 onto a multi-user platform, server or network, each and every individual user of CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 must be licensed separately.

You ought to define "user". Also regarding "single computer location" etc.: so you can't use load balancing services which host or cache the site in multiple locations for performance benefits?

You may make one copy of CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 for backup purposes.

It's common practice to take regular backups. Are you requiring customers delete all but one of their backups?

Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from CustomCoders phpVMS Fresh 1.0 in whole or in part.

Because customisation and individuality is evil. Your airline must look exactly like all the others who bought this skin :(

Your license is strange...

You ought to define "user". Also regarding "single computer location" etc.: so you can't use load balancing services which host or cache the site in multiple locations for performance benefits?

It's common practice to take regular backups. Are you requiring customers delete all but one of their backups?

Because customisation and individuality is evil. Your airline must look exactly like all the others who bought this skin :(

1. The purchaser has permission to host on 1 active web hosting account at any time.

2. The purchaser can backup their hosted skin as many times as they like as long as they do not distribute the backup.

3. The purchaser has the right to edit the skin as they please.

I thank you for making your points and I will get my partner to edit the EULA where appropriate for now i will disable the EULA.

Cheers.

• 1 year later...