PHPVMS security issues

EricNguyen

Hi Nabeel and all,

We have been hit several time now by hackers. However, as most people, I do only work for my VA when there is demand, and I cannot monitor the forum.

Would it be therefoe possible to establish a list of people to be informed whenever a vulnerability and a security issue is found ?

In order to make sure of the bona fide, we could check the person member of the list has a valid VATSIM/IVAO member number.

Do you think this would be good ?

Thanks,

Eric

Hi Nabeel and all,

We have been hit several time now by hackers. However, as most people, I do only work for my VA when there is demand, and I cannot monitor the forum.

Would it be therefoe possible to establish a list of people to be informed whenever a vulnerability and a security issue is found ?

In order to make sure of the bona fide, we could check the person member of the list has a valid VATSIM/IVAO member number.

Do you think this would be good ?

Thanks,

Eric

At the moment there is a very serious security issue. It has been fixed in github... but no new release.

No idea why. I would suggest people don't use it until it is patched or they patch it manually.