Importing schedules

avp

My old site simply stopped working, it would not allow me to reset the password, nor it would send me a new one. Even with the correct credentials it just wouldn't let me in.

So after more than year hiatus and having taken the site down. I decided to start all over again. Iinstalled the latest version which seems to have changes.

I wanted to import my old schedules but the format seems to have changed. Now, I have taken the time to reformatthe entire CSV file but the instructions are not very complete.

In particular the export I made shows the duration file as TEXT rather than number and for a value of 1 hours it shows 60. So the questions are:

• Should the CSV duration be in HH:MM format?a
  • Or should be in MINUTES but in textual form?
  • Or should it be 1.50 for 1 hour 30 minutes?

Thank you very much! the import was successful. There are still some oddities in the system, one enters and imports the time in the HH:MM format but when it exports or displays the information for editing it outputs the flight time/duration as decimal, i.e. 0.50 instead of 00:30

I think phpVms is already kind of abandoned, isn't it? I have not seen much development activity in the past year or so.