How to add a country and country flag not in list

Wildone

Are there anymore country;s and there flags available yet to add to the the ones that come with default phpvms. I have a couple of pilots from Serbia but that country not in list. There is a listing for the Former Yugoslavia but no flag.If no new ones how do I add a country and its flag image to phpvms.

Are there anymore country;s and there flags available yet to add to the the ones that come with default phpvms. I have a couple of pilots from Serbia but that country not in list. There is a listing for the Former Yugoslavia but no flag.If no new ones how do I add a country and its flag image to phpvms.

Got this solved (at least two times haha) ..

Search thru files for Yugoslavia (I guess it is this one: core/common/Countries.class.php); somewhere in between other coutries (alphabeticaly, it goes between Senegal and Seychelles) add Serbia with RS as a code.

I think that there is a image for RS, and as for Yug I will try to upload it .. damn, how do I add attach here ? ;) done ..

p.s. For me, part of Countres.class.php is:

'SN' => 'Senegal','RS' => 'Serbia','SC' => 'Seychelles',

post-45707-0-00681200-1405556161.png