phpvms Admin News Editor and email editor [SOLVED]

Bluemax

Gentlemen, I would not trouble you if it weren't important. I run six VA's built on phpvms and I have resolved most of my own issues with various skins I use. But right now I am at a loss to my issue. When I go to he admin to post a new news topic or do a bulk email, the editor same as I'm typing in now is missing. have reloaded the admin panel but to no avail. Let me explain what I have done. Rebuilt a site and running it in parallel with the existing site, same database, same prefix code. Thought there was a conflict, so I dropped the local config file from the original site, so only the one site was running, but this didn't resolve the problem. Went and checked the database {Server} and ran a database check, still could not find anything. Ran a checkDB from site, found nothing. This has me stumped. I would appreciate any feedback

• Moderators

You may be missing a file or a folder. The editor phpVMS uses is CKEditor. Check in your site files, (/lib/js.ckeditor/). I may also suggest try re-download and re-upload phpVMS and see if that solves the problem.

Cheers! ;)

• Moderators

I appreciate very much your help. Re-uploaded the files you mentioned and all is good, thanks again. I don't know how to close this topic. David Zaleski www.valgrp.info

No worries. And to mark the topic solved, go to the first post, click on edit, and add [sOLVED] to the title. (Already done that for you, ;) )

Cheers!