Sending Pireps Failed. Sending Schedules Failed.

Thomas

Ok Well Heres The Thing,

I try to send the Schedules to VAcentral Get this error:

Sending schedules...

There was an error, server said ""

Try to send Pireps to vacentral, get this error;

Sending all PIREPS

There was an error, server said ""

^^ Would be nice to fix the above as there now 64th... :blink:

Also, Just a little erm, Sort of annoyance, I cant see the VACentral links in the admin panel, I have to type in the link manually - I dont mind but some people may :D

I ran the unit test, I got these errors, If there important then i will raise these ones in a separate support ticket,

phpVMS API Unit Tests

Core API Tests

Checking geonames server

Pass: PIREP Testing->testRetrieveAirport->Not equal expectation passes as [Object: of stdClass] does not match [boolean: false] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/ops_test.php line 26]

Checking phpVMS API server

Pass: PIREP Testing->testRetrieveAirport->Not equal expectation passes as [Object: of stdClass] does not match [boolean: false] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/ops_test.php line 34]

findSchedules

Pass: PIREP Testing->testFindSchedules->Not equal expectation passes as [Array: 410 items] does not match [boolean: false] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/ops_test.php line 42]

Find disabled schedules

Pass: PIREP Testing->testFindSchedules->Not equal expectation passes as [Array: 21 items] does not match [boolean: false] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/ops_test.php line 47]

Checking to see if flight numbers are parsed

Fail: RouteTester -> testExtractRoute -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [] and [VMA] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/routes_tests.php line 19]

Fail: RouteTester -> testExtractRoute -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [VMA1234A] and [1234A] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/routes_tests.php line 20]

Fail: RouteTester -> testExtractRoute -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [] and [VMA] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/routes_tests.php line 24]

Fail: RouteTester -> testExtractRoute -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [VMA324AB] and [324AB] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/routes_tests.php line 25]

Fail: RouteTester -> testExtractRoute -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [] and [VMS] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/routes_tests.php line 29]

Fail: RouteTester -> testExtractRoute -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [VMS3030B] and [3030B] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/routes_tests.php line 30]

Checking Times

Time added, all PIREPS at once

Pass: TimesTester->testTimesAdded->Not equal expectation passes because [integer: 0] differs from [string: 2237.47] by 2237.47 at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/times_test.php line 29]

Time added, pilot by pilot

Pass: TimesTester->testTimesAdded->Not equal expectation passes because [integer: 0] differs from [string: 2155.35] by 2155.35 at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/times_test.php line 42]

Comparing pilot to pilot vs all PIREPS

Fail: TimesTester -> testTimesAdded -> Equal expectation fails at character 1 with [2155.35] and [2237.47] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/times_test.php line 45]

Compare to STAT total hours

Fail: TimesTester -> testTimesAdded -> Equal expectation fails at character 1 with [2155.35] and [2237.47] at [/home/pulseair/public_html/members/unittest/tests/times_test.php line 48]

3/3 test cases complete: 6 passes, 8 fails and 0 exceptions.