FlySimple VA Promotion

Zakariya

Hi, i am writing this to promote FlySimple VA! As of now we have around 40 pilots or so and we feel like having more pilots.

If you guys are wondering what is this virtual airline about and what makes them stand out? Well let me tell you. Our virtual airline is based around simplicity hence the name "FlySimple VA", we want you guys to have fun with other pilots when you fly, enjoy new content, enjoy liveries that me made etc. Lastly, if you guys like to get 30% discount codes on fs2crew products then flysimple va is the va for you, Every month whoever gets the most hours then they will be getting a code. This will allow more pilots to fly for our va and enjoy the competition!

Also at this moment in time the website has lances skin active, but over time we will be making it more and more our own because atm we are thinking of changing the menu bar, the map and soo much more. Also one more great thing that we will be doing is that we will be adding over 37,000 airports to our data base meaning that you guys will be able to fly anywhere in the world at any time.

If you guys want to check out the virtual airline please go here : http://www.flysimple.co.uk

Also i have made a promo for it, so if you want to check it out please go here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Kexve_z94

If you want more information or just want to talk please email me at : zakariyaoulhadj01@gmail.com or Post you ideas in the forum post

Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy flysimple.