CACHE : failed to open stream: Permission denied

Luka.Niko

Good Day to all,

I have this sporadically issue with the cache files for about a year.

I checked folder permission and are set to 777.

I think the problem is the owner of the files, all cache files are set to 99 99 instead of 504 502.

If i delete all file via ftp and i reload, the problem disappears.

The problem returns if the cache is cleared by the administrator panel.

Thanks in advance to all, Luca.

<b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(/home/angelwin/public_html/core/cache/phpvms_start_date.cache) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>/home/angelwin/public_html/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php</b> on line <b>210</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(/home/angelwin/public_html/core/cache/phpvms_months_since_2011-08-21 18:40:08.cache) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>/home/angelwin/public_html/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php</b> on line <b>210</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(/home/angelwin/public_html/core/cache/phpvms_months_since_start.cache) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>/home/angelwin/public_html/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php</b> on line <b>210</b><br />