Hide Pilots - Reactivate Account

in2tech

I know there there is an option in phpVMS 5.5 to make pilots Active, Inactive, Retired, or Banned. Is there a way to Hide Pilots? I know a lot of admins have rules where pilots have to fly their first flight in 7, 14, 30, etc... first flight, and they hate having those 0 flights on the Pilot Roster. And have 30, 60, and 90 for inactive. But since you already went through the process of approving them, maybe they could not make the 7 day rule and they return not too far in the distant future ready to fly often. Or maybe you have someone fly 30 flights in a month and not come back for 6 month's, you want their data, but not them on the Pilot Roster, unless they are flying every 30 days or whatever your rule is.

Is there a way to have on the Registration Form a Reactivate My Account, which would have their original Pilot ID, Name, Email Address, etc.. and all their info, and even make it to where the pilot can reactivate the account themselves or an admin has to do it. Thus removing them from public view on the roster, with their 0 flights, until they soon return ( hopefully ) ready to fly often on your virtual airline. Maybe even have a Group for these Pilots like now, but ONLY hide them from public view. Why make them register again if you have their data already?

And the option would be:

Did not fly their first flight in 7 days, hide them (from roster public view) and deactivate, NOT delete their account, for X amount of days!

Hope I explained this properly.