Air Robin is now Hiring!

PenPow

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the PhpVMS community.

Air Robin is now opening our hiring process, no formal training is required, you just need to have a legal copy of FSX, X-Plane, P3D or Infinite Flight

If you want to join the Air Robin Team, sign up now here: Air Robin Signup and we will get you accepted as soon as possible. We hope to see many new faces on our team! Thank you and Happy Flying ✈️

KaPow

Edited by PenPow
Changing link into Hyperlink
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Good start but the website needs work dude.  Why is the top banner taking up the entire screen??  Regardless of what webpage you're on, you're greeted with the following which gets annopying really quick having to scroll past it every dang time:

VFwzmY6.png

I also think you need to decide on one, clear, well laid out navigation bar/menu.  Is there any need to have two? You have a full screen one on the top right, and then a drop-down menu on the left.  This creates a lot of uneccessary duplication of links.  For example, you have the login and sign-up buttons on the top left, on every top banner slide, AND on the other nav menu (located top-right). 

Additionally, each webpage loads up SO much information on every single page that it becomes quite exhausting really.  Each page has you scrolling for miles and miles.

I like the ideas you have but there's just too much stuff here.  Too much variation, with no clear "one theme" going on. It's like you've been let loose, gone crazy and just chucked everything at it.

Don't take this post as negatively - just some thoughts from an outsider looking in.  Good effort so far though and I wish you and your VA the best!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Good start but the website needs work dude.  Why is the top banner taking up the entire screen??  Regardless of what webpage you're on, you're greeted with the following which gets annopying really quick having to scroll past it every dang time:

VFwzmY6.png

I also think you need to decide on one, clear, well laid out navigation bar/menu.  Is there any need to have two? You have a full screen one on the top right, and then a drop-down menu on the left.  This creates a lot of uneccessary duplication of links.  For example, you have the login and sign-up buttons on the top left, on every top banner slide, AND on the other nav menu (located top-right). 

Additionally, each webpage loads up SO much information on every single page that it becomes quite exhausting really.  Each page has you scrolling for miles and miles.

I like the ideas you have but there's just too much stuff here.  Too much variation, with no clear "one theme" going on. It's like you've been let loose, gone crazy and just chucked everything at it.

Don't take this post as negatively - just some thoughts from an outsider looking in.  Good effort so far though and I wish you and your VA the best!

Did not take this Negatively.

Thanks for your feedback, I will pass it onto our Devs and our Operations Team.

-- KaPow