Help pls

joshua.john

Hi guys umm...really new here and well having a bit of trouble well to be honest i dont know what im having trouble with i got a template from FSpaint show and noticed it said a bit of editing will be required well i have no idea what i need to edit so can anyone help? :)

• Moderators

Hi guys umm...really new here and well having a bit of trouble well to be honest i dont know what im having trouble with i got a template from FSpaint show and noticed it said a bit of editing will be required well i have no idea what i need to edit so can anyone help? :)

Use the templete diff viewer to see the changes need to be made. Look at the green part, and it will help you to update the skin. The Temp Diff is in Admin, Site & Settings, then Templete Viewer.

Use the templete diff viewer to see the changes need to be made. Look at the green part, and it will help you to update the skin. The Temp Diff is in Admin, Site & Settings, then Templete Viewer.

Ohh right thanks when it comes to stuff like this i have no clue :)

• Moderators

ahh!!! i give up have no idea what im doing!! could anyone give a hand pls? :)

Alright sure! :D I'll help you. I done this beofre to my site since the 2.1 came out. please Private Message me.