Teamspeak 3

Flightguy123

Yes, our complete site costs: 0€

Free Server, Free Teamspeak, in the next time complete free TPL-Domain, free E-mail.

We dont pay anything. We have more as an VA, we have an VA-Experiment! :lol:

And Sites like www.kostenloser-teamspeak.de make it possible!

Basti

What is your uptime? With paid hosting you get a better uptime and a better connection for better experiences. :)

Ada

What is your uptime? With paid hosting you get a better uptime and a better connection for better experiences. :)

Ada

95.06% - this result, however, by maintenance work, which unfortunately lasted a whole night. This time our statistics:

http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=930685&sgraph_timerange=week&newlanguage=en

If it was you there the TeamSpeak activity graph to see, you see, ran the red (means the server is offline at this time). And it is only because this one red crossed! And since we are not yet for months with the provider in such maintenance work, of course, greatly affect the percentage.

But I was not happy I would recommend it so unlikely.

I think he now offers TeamSpeak 3 again. So, I can recommend him to you only!

Hope I can help you!

I noticed two things that you could get a lot worse, so please see it as a critique to much you save a lot of trouble!

The first thing I noticed you forgot the site (or have I become blind :D )

Then, the bad really, you can find your TeamSpeak license not, this must be made clear in public, review the license providers often have other side, and the costs. :mellow:

Regards Basti

not understand evil, you want to keep costs to a lot just in front of many.

• Moderators

The first thing I noticed you forgot the site (or have I become blind :D )

Then, the bad really, you can find your TeamSpeak license not, this must be made clear in public, review the license providers often have other side, and the costs. :mellow:

AND WHERE IS THE ONE OFF YOUR SITE ALSO NO CLEARLY MADE PUBLIC.

and then i was looking in the rules i found 1 nice thingy

§9. Wenn ein Server zu viel oder auch zu wenig Traffic verbraucht, ist KTS dazu berechtigt, den Server ohne Vorwarnung zu löschen.

translation:

rouph transaltion iff you use it to mush or junt not enouph thay will close the server whitout anny written notis

that is just big BS why then having a frre server iff they can close it when they want on a payed server atleast they can't close it iff there is low attandance

AND WHERE IS THE ONE OFF YOUR SITE ALSO NO CLEARLY MADE PUBLIC.

Oh, sry was translate with google, i mean the imprint!

See the Support-Forum, we have an problem with the footer. And there it is the Imprint.

and then i was looking in the rules i found 1 nice thingy

§9. Wenn ein Server zu viel oder auch zu wenig Traffic verbraucht, ist KTS dazu berechtigt, den Server ohne Vorwarnung zu löschen.

translation:

rouph transaltion iff you use it to mush or junt not enouph thay will close the server whitout anny written notis

that is just big BS why then having a frre server iff they can close it when they want on a payed server atleast they can't close it iff there is low attandance

Say one free-hoster, who it doesnt write! We have at one day max. 5 User in the last time, 20 Slots and we are online ;)

This is only one sentence that he can protect themselves.

But when this sentence are to bad, here are enaugh other freehoster:

http://teamspeak-toplist.de/

Basti

• Moderators

i have payed hosting on don't use anny thing free now when i have an error on the server i calle them and it gets fixed iff i need a different php setting ore something i call en it get done.on free hostings you are stuck to the setting they want and iff you do a search here in the forum on free hosting you will see what i mean.

gr joeri

i have payed hosting on don't use anny thing free now when i have an error on the server i calle them and it gets fixed iff i need a different php setting ore something i call en it get done.on free hostings you are stuck to the setting they want and iff you do a search here in the forum on free hosting you will see what i mean.

gr joeri

when we have an error, we call him and then: FIXED. It's fast and very good :)