Virtual Brampton Flying Club!

The Brampton Flight Centre/Flying Club

Located at CNC3 (thats near CYYZ)

http://www.vbram.org

if your now wondering whats the club all about, and what it does then keep reading. The Virtual Brampton Flying Club(VBFC) is based in CNC3 Brampton Ontario Canada, the flying club operates small private aircraft in and around the Toronto area. The VBFC is a relaxed club, we dont push you to fly a certain ammount of flights a month, you fly when you want to, but to maintain membership, you must fly atleast one flight per year(1 flight isn't to mutch to ask for) The brampton flying club is for people who "have an intrest in flying/aviation, want to make new friends, fly, and learn along the way" now if your saying "but im not a very good sim pilot but i still want to join" well, we accept any one who wants to be apart of the VBFC dossent matter what level of skill they have, even if you crash, and cant get off the ground, we will help you, and attempt to teach you how to fly better! The VBFC has alot to offer, we offer sutch features as, Flight Logging(priep) wich tracks your hours, and flights and other things, then sends an email to the CEO(me) so that the club can keep track of your flight time! We also have fly-ins, VFR Cross-Country flights, and even airshows! Now if your saying, " hey this is a cool club I want to join" then visit our Join page on our website, membership is free, theres no hidden costs nothing! So why not join today? you might make some new friends, and learn some new flying skills. Wre always accepting members so there is no waiting list!

We are also looking for some flying instructors, to help out the new guys to flight sim. contact me at vbfc@live.com if interested

-Greg Noakes