Version en Français

Dom

Guest lorathon

If you need help with the spanish translation, let me know!

Skymx,

Thanks for the offer. You can download the kACARS_Free Translator from my site. It is easy to use. Once you have translated send me a copy of the xml file.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dom,

I do not speak French. Is this a new French language file or a modified version?

Hello lorathon

Is original softs KACARS Free , include new French language file (xml) modified for me !

Dom

Guest lorathon

Hello lorathon

Is original softs KACARS Free , include new French language file (xml) modified for me !

Dom

Dom,

Please change the author at the bottom of the xml file to you and include your website. Then please send it back to me and I will post it on my site.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dom,

Please change the author at the bottom of the xml file to you and include your website. Then please send it back to me and I will post it on my site.

Thanks,

Jeff

Ok but , That you want to tell you by "MaxSim Rate", explain me please , or you more for me about that I understand for translated correct.

:)

and

How does to make for you send the file "xml" , does have what address? By message forum I don't know how to join a file!

Good day

Dom

Guest lorathon

You can use the kACARS_Free translator to create the xml file. You can also get me email address from my site.

www.fs-products.net

Then just email the translation

Max Sim Rate - The maximum time compression used during flight (1x, 2x, 4x, etc.....)

You can use the kACARS_Free translator to create the xml file. You can also get me email address from my site.

www.fs-products.net

Then just email the translation

Max Sim Rate - The maximum time compression used during flight (1x, 2x, 4x, etc.....)

Hi

Max Sim Rate : Ok understood

Then just email the translation : Ok I transmit, I already sent has this mail of Fs-Product , but I transmit to new B) .

Thank you has you for the excellent work that you achieve

Run974.Dom

My site web : www.ifr.webou.net

Then just email the translation : Ok I transmit, I already sent has this mail of Fs-Product , but I transmit to new B) .

I sent to the address mail of FS-Product, the translate french file".xml" file is "francais.rar".

Thank you to confirm me the good receipt.

Bye good day

Dom