The next generation flight logging

Jasper Bussemaker

logoheader600.png

Hello all,

A few weeks ago the first version of the Integrated Pirep System was released.

This PHP-based flight logging system logs your flights flown on IVAO and/or VATSIM, based on a booking system or automatic detection.

Your pilots won't need a flight logging client (like FSAcars or FSPAX) anymore!

And because phpVMS is so immensely popular I created a special phpVMS version of the IPS.

Interested? Checkout www.integratedpirepsystem.com/products/integration!

For only €20 you have this system running on your phpVMS website :)

Check www.integratedpirepsystem.com for more information about the IPS.

Greetings,

Jasper Bussemaker

Aparently this works based on a callsign tracking system, how about us, that we manage 12 airlines, we use 12 different callsings, hmmmm...

if I understod right, the set of php scripts are free, they charge for the implementation of it. Nice! if you do not plan doing the job yourself.

I will check this item further on, it seems interesting enough.

SK

@Tom

Thanks!

Yeah the IPS logs flights flown on IVAO, VATSIM or both at the same time.

@skymx

You can setup the IPS to log as many callsigns as you want, seperated by : (so if you want to log e.g. KLM and TRA, you would put TRA:KLM).

And yeah, the scripts are free, but the script which handles the communication between the IPS and phpVMS is not included in the free package ;)

So you can install this free package, but it won't connect to phpVMS.

But for your 12 airlines, you must have loads of members, so I think this system will be ideal for your situation :)

Greetings,

Jasper

@Tom

Thanks!

Yeah the IPS logs flights flown on IVAO, VATSIM or both at the same time.

@skymx

You can setup the IPS to log as many callsigns as you want, seperated by : (so if you want to log e.g. KLM and TRA, you would put TRA:KLM).

And yeah, the scripts are free, but the script which handles the communication between the IPS and phpVMS is not included in the free package ;)

So you can install this free package, but it won't connect to phpVMS.

But for your 12 airlines, you must have loads of members, so I think this system will be ideal for your situation :)

Greetings,

Jasper

Yes.... I remember the name now :rolleyes:

From utr:online (which I use on my site) and the blackbox flight logger, hmmmm great apps!

!thumbs up!

SK

• 4 months later...

Hey Jasper,

I sent you a few emails about your IPS system. You seem to have developed exactly what I am looking for. I am interested in both the web site and the IPS integration for my airline. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

By the way, thanks for what you are doing for the flight sim community. Take care.

Scott

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

silly question perhaps

if I install this , what looks like a GREAT addon, does that mean that pilots not flying on vatsim can no longer use Kacars, or is there still the option ?

edited: My previous reply to this was rather confusing even to me.

Basically, use acars for offline flights and vatsim for online. Never use both, otherwise it might look like sandbagging or trying to cheat the system. So, if you have pilots that can only get online to submit a acars pirep, let them use their acars program, whether it's FSacars, Xacars, kAcars, FSFK.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey people,

I was making by myself an integration of IPS, and I can made the phpvms with bids work on IPS, so now the IPS Just can get the information if the pilot has made a bid (:

;)

Greatz,

Ademilson de Jesus Junior

www.voemegavirtual.com

Hello Ademilson de Jesus,

The IPS for phpVMS has already been built by us.

Please stop reproducing it.

Greetings,

Jasper

Hello Ademilson de Jesus,

The IPS for phpVMS has already been built by us.

Please stop reproducing it.

Greetings,

Jasper

3. Copyrights

1. All copyright of IPS, IPSCS and the IPS logo is owned by jBW.

2. You are not allowed to redistribute IPS without written permission of jBW.

3. You are allowed to customize your own IPS copy.

4. You are never allowed to redistribute a customized IPS copy.

5. You are not allowed to make money on IPS in any way.

6. You must always keep the IPS copyrights banner on top of every IPS source code file.

Yeeh, I know, but according to yours conditions of use above, I can customize my IPS, I just can not reproduze it, which I will not do and I'M NOT doing.

Best Regards,

Ademilson Jesus Junior

www.voemegavirtual.com

• Like 1

? not folling i have ips for phpvms the pilots don't need to bid on a flight ips tracks the fmlight on ivao or vatsim and then sends the pirep to phpvms and that works for 99%

gr joeri

I understood, but that is how I'm going to have a control of the flights? If you do not have this function with the bids, it would be like having a VA charter flights. For a pilot of my VA could use any callsign (eg BAVXXXX). And his flight would be reported to the phpvms.

Best Regards,

Ademilson Jesus Junior

www.voemegavirtual.com

Yeeh, I know, but according to yours conditions of use above, I can customize my IPS, I just can not reproduze it, which I will not do and I'M NOT doing.

Best Regards,

Ademilson Jesus Junior

www.voemegavirtual.com

Yes you're right, as long as you don't distribute it it's fine.

However, do you think it would help out the IPS for phpVMS a lot if it would support bookings (bids)?

Greetings,

Jasper

Yes you're right, as long as you don't distribute it it's fine.

However, do you think it would help out the IPS for phpVMS a lot if it would support bookings (bids)?

Greetings,

Jasper

Of Sure, because if the VA like the mine wants more control in flights, will be great, you can add a option. if want's with the bookings, or not.

Regards,

Ademilson de Jesus Junior

www.voemegavirtual.com