Thinking about starting a new va

For a while I've been interested in starting my own va. so i was thinking about starting a charter Virtual Airline stationed in St. Martin and have services to the small islands around St. Martin where the big airliners can get to. And the primary fleet would be the Cessna 206 to get on the short runways and the Beechcraft King air 200/350. In the future I would like to expand to the whole Caribbean, and incorporate a few jets like citations. If anyone would like to help me out on this project please right back or email me at. Spanzl@hotmail.com

Stephen Panzl

For a while I've been interested in starting my own va. so i was thinking about starting a charter Virtual Airline stationed in St. Martin and have services to the small islands around St. Martin where the big airliners can get to. And the primary fleet would be the Cessna 206 to get on the short runways and the Beechcraft King air 200/350. In the future I would like to expand to the whole Caribbean, and incorporate a few jets like citations. If anyone would like to help me out on this project please right back or email me at. Spanzl@hotmail.com

Stephen Panzl

I would say, start with the basics. Get the Fivedev hosting and install PHPVMS. From there the ideas will pop up on it own..

Also, browse around the Va's that are using PHPVMS.. i recommend that you take a look at Westjet first.. at http://www.westjetvirtual.net/ its an amazing Va.

Ofcourse, looka t mine @ http://www.serious-airlines.com i also have the hosting from fivedev... check out the speed! :-)

Later

Lucas