[Question} Flights only bookable on right day and display availabe Aircrafts on Dep Airport

Malchor

Hello Guys,

I am a realy Noob on PHP. I have a two Questions.

1. Can some one help me to prepare the Schedules Flight Page that only the Flights from your last arrival Airport and the Flights by the right days will displayed? A Flight only on Tuesday shall only shwon on Tuesday.

2. In this reason I want to display also the available Aircrafts on Dep Airport and if there are no Aircrafts you must order an aircraft from a other airport at a small charge.

Is this possible together?

And can some one help me pls.

Thanks in advance.

Malchor

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I am a realy Noob on PHP. I have a two Questions.

1. Can some one help me to prepare the Schedules Flight Page that only the Flights from your last arrival Airport and the Flights by the right days will displayed? A Flight only on Tuesday shall only shwon on Tuesday.

This can be done. Open up core/templates/schedule_results.tpl Right up near the top it explains to uncomment some code to make it display what you are wanting. And the flights only available on certain days works default out of the box. Atleast mine does anyway. It would be pointless for Nabeel to make it that way if it didnt work like that right?

2. In this reason I want to display also the available Aircrafts on Dep Airport and if there are no Aircrafts you must order an aircraft from a other airport at a small charge.

This is not default. I am sure someone could create a module for you if you can not do it, but as far as phpVMS goes, this is not possible.

Is this possible together?

And can some one help me pls.

Thanks in advance.

Malchor

But what I must do to change it to my wishes?

Uhhhhh Not sure I understand but here goes.

AS for the number 2 question, I do not know.

As for the number 1 question, simply do as I suggested. Find that TPL file and remove the // from around the code and it will work as you want it to. As for the flight showing up on the correct days of the week, that comes default on phpVMS and works as you want it to already. There is nothing more to do to it. Make sure when you create your schedules, you choose the correct days of the week you wish for the flight to be available and you should be good to go.