a good name for a va?

MAT

That is the pure joy to doing this. You can make it anything you want fancy or not. I would be very careful or steer clear of commercial airlines but it's your choice. My advice is to take some time and think about it for a while and just go with what comes natural to you and feels like a good name. There is no wrong or right answer in my opinion.

And last but not least, have fun with it and enjoy it. So many people forget this is only a game and try to turn it into a real job. I think they are just trying to make up for short comings in real life. What ever name and fleet feels good to you, go for it! I can not wait to see it in action. Good luck!

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that is the great thing about opening up a VA. It is yours to do as you wish with. I think fun can be had all but immediately with the ease of use with Nabeel's little script he has created for us all to use. I only got 6 whole pilots so far but it is fun working on the website and flying with the few that I got. We do all kinds of good stuff.

ANd yeah we may carry titles like CEO COO etc etc, but when it all comes down to it, we are only just sim pilots having some fun....Hopefully. No pun intended Simpilot. ;) Fun is the name of the game.

So what did you end up naming your airline? DO you have a site up and running yet for us all to check out?

Yeah that is the great thing about opening up a VA. It is yours to do as you wish with. I think fun can be had all but immediately with the ease of use with Nabeel's little script he has created for us all to use. I only got 6 whole pilots so far but it is fun working on the website and flying with the few that I got. We do all kinds of good stuff.

ANd yeah we may carry titles like CEO COO etc etc, but when it all comes down to it, we are only just sim pilots having some fun....Hopefully. No pun intended Simpilot. ;) Fun is the name of the game.

So what did you end up naming your airline? DO you have a site up and running yet for us all to check out?

I agree!

by the way, i've got only 6 pilots as well.. the 2 that joined the company just joined this week and there hasn't been much contact yet.. but me and three others are flying all the time. Maybe it's fun to do a online phpvms event with some of the va's ? :-)

Regards

Lucas