Pilot score section depending on flight type

vins

Hi to everybody,

first of all, greatings for the great job with php VMS; I hope to post the message/request in the right forum place!!

I'm wondering if is possible to create a php script with which organize a pilot score feature depending on the flown flight; I try to explain with an example:

If the pilot do a scheduled flight or a free flight, he gains a score depending on the first words of the flight ID ( example flight : LIU012 -----> initial words are LIU) :

flight with initial ID TRI-001 / TRI-002 etc. (init is TRI) ------> 10 points

flight with initial ID KKU-001...KKU-002 etc. (init is KKU) ------> 5 points

non scheduled flight (free flight) (not scheduled flight)-------> 2 points

VFR general aviation flight (init could be VFR) ------> 3 points

Every pilots, have their personal score in the "pilot center" page and the score is automatically increasing after the admin has accepted the flight;

There could be a month classification, Year classification, top 10 classification etc.

At present I saw that there is on the forum a TOp10 pilot script but the classifications are made on the flown hours or flown flight and not on the flight type.

I hope to have explained well the problem (if not...I'm sorry...I don't speak english very well!!)

Goodbye to everybody and thks for have read the post!