Type Rating System

Nout - Zon Executive

It is already built in. You can limit an aircraft to a certain rank using the admin panel.

good point. but then it would still be progressive. so you have to acquire the type ratings in the correct order. e.g, i have the following three ranks:

Name, Order

B737, 0

B747, 1

A380, 2

I can set the rank selection to manual selection, does allowing me to assign ranks. If i set the B737 to by flying from rank 0, B747 from rank 1, A380 from rank 2 then it should work.

However, because I can only set a minimum rank for aircraft, not a maximum rank, if the pilot only completes the exam for the 747 type rating, he/she would be able to fly the 737 and 747. So the pilot would HAVE to take the type ratings in the order 737 > 747 > 380.

so we would need a maximum rank for aircraft as well, or some other system, made for this.

nout

• Administrators

You will have to write a module to accomplish that. Off the top of my head I would bet you could adapt an ACL system into a module and use that to give permissions to certain aircraft to certain pilots just as you would an admin, user, editor, etc.. of a web site. You could try to adapt the native permission set system or use an outside source like the acl module out of the Zend framework.

You will have to write a module to accomplish that. Off the top of my head I would bet you could adapt an ACL system into a module and use that to give permissions to certain aircraft to certain pilots just as you would an admin, user, editor, etc.. of a web site. You could try to adapt the native permission set system or use an outside source like the acl module out of the Zend framework.

Should work. Let me see what I can get to work. Im using your realschedulelite module as well, so ill need to integrate that as well.

ACL?