LEV-Legend Air Virtual

hollinst

[Wednesday October 20, 2010 - KSEA Seattle, Washington]

It has been announced that Legend Air Virtual, once LEG in the Virtual Community may be making a return very soon.

"I have been toying with the idea for a while now, and the more work I put into the VA setup, the more excited I am becoming about it." Says President Tory Hollins.

LEG now LEV once operated out of the hubs KDEN, KSEA, KBOS, and TBPB serving destinations world-wide with a modest fleet as well as its own regional airline.

"It was just too big too fast, We didn't have any goals or missions to build on. Everything was already there and very un-realistic." Stated Hollins "Thinking about it, it wasn't a 'fun' VA. Now we are thinking about re-opening but with a totally new look and feel."

"LEV would be a US only VA to start serving only 38 cities with a very small mix of 737-700's and 737-800's. This would give us a more realistic feel as we are only starting out with smaller cities and airports with a very small fleet."

Over time, LEV hopes to earn enough funds to start purchasing and leasing new aircraft while expanding operations to more cities and eventually countries.

"Honestly, i think this would be the most realistic VA on the web today. It will be a long project but will be fun as we all need to work together to achive our goal and expand. In real life, this would most likely be competing with Southwest Airlines as the bases are the same, however we have selected a few different cities. We will not be open to applications for a while, but will be posting updates as much as possible on our site."

For more information or to witness the re-building, visit www.legend-virtual.org.

[Thursday October 21, 2010 - KSEA Seattle, Washington]

I have decided that I will keep working on LEV, and will be opening it to the public December 2010/January 2011. Test flight operations have already begun and the first 5 flights have been completed successfully. I think this will be a great VA and am very excited about it! Here are some things we need however:

Staff Members

-Western Operations Manager

-Eastern Operations Manager

-Seattle Hub Manager

-Denver Hub Manager

-Human Resources

-Marketing Manager/Public Affairs

If you would like to apply for any of these positions, email me at t.hollins@legend-virtul.org or a PM on here. My email goes directly through to my phone so I will be able to answer emails faster than PM's. No specific Opening date has been set, however, one shall be set no later than November 12, 2010(My Birthday ;) ). Thank you all for your time and I look forward to seeing this new VA on the web Winter 2010/2011! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me, PM me, or reply to this post. Once again, thank you for your time.