One idea or addon idea

piuozorio

Hello,

i dont know if this is the right forum and sorry my english, i will try to explain my idea.

My idea is to share the tickets to other VAs.

Let's say my last location is LPPT and i go to schedules to bid but no aircraft or no schedule avaliable at LPPT(in my VA).

So the page(schedules)will show a list of tickets, not only from my VA but from other va's too (let's take easyjet va and someva) for example.

That ticket list will show flights(in iframe or something), from my va, easyjet va and someva (and all others who share), i see the prices list and the most cheap ticket i purchase (someva).

The money is taked from me (pilot) to that va (someva), and when that airline (someva pilot) do the flight i will be "jumpseat" to the destination airport.

The option is set in VA administration (Share Tickets - on or off).

The schedules (tickets) database is in VACENTRAL

I dont know but i think it can be done with xml

I like your Idea, but I find you have after the flight to pay. Who know, eventually does nobody this flight? xD

This would be only work with real schedules, i think.

But I find you can more connect.

I find, virtual Passengers bings more realistic. All VA's whos want, come in a System (like VA-Central.net). It creates every day virtual passengers with money and one destination. This Passenger try to find the cheapest/fastest way to this destination (he uses only destinations from the airline). Is one VA cheapüer he fly with this.

At the moment does the System generates randomly how much does fly with my airline or I have to put it in.

It brings competitive in PHPVMS.

AND all VA's have the same rate to pay (Percentage and solid contributions)

Like:

• Maintance
  • Passengerfee
  • Landingfee
  • Airportfee
  • Fuel
  • Service
  • Serviceteam

And all VA's can Rent Aircrafts from other VA's (when they give it free. When one VA lease the Aircraft, then cant the other VA use the Aircraft)

And it gives an solid list of all Airplanes what gives (with very often updates :lol: ), that all have to pay the same, when they want an aircraft.

Basti

Hello,

i think i understand you.

I like your Idea, but I find you have after the flight to pay. Who know, eventually does nobody this flight? xD

This would be only work with real schedules, i think.

Maybe i wrote wrong, yeah the passenger/pilot(ex: VA1) who purshase the ticket pay(his money) to other VA(ex: VA2), the pilot(VA2) who flies receive normally from registered VA(VA2).

The ticket money goes to VA2.

If nobody does the flight i dont know, maybe list only bided flights and if pilot cancel the bid will have consequences, if the pilot bid and dont do it, he has a big trouble :), a solution would eventually be arranged.

Yes agree real schedules.

But I find you can more connect.

I find, virtual Passengers bings more realistic. All VA's whos want, come in a System (like VA-Central.net). It creates every day virtual passengers with money and one destination. This Passenger try to find the cheapest/fastest way to this destination (he uses only destinations from the airline). Is one VA cheapüer he fly with this.

At the moment does the System generates randomly how much does fly with my airline or I have to put it in.

It brings competitive in PHPVMS.

Virtual passengers i dont liked, i thought in money circulating between VAs that brings competitive in PHPVMS.

The system generates and remained that as it is, the passenger(buyer) and other buyers will be like "hidden" from PAX, for VA2 this tickets are just an extra money and extra expenses for buyers VA1.(not too realistic but...)

AND all VA's have the same rate to pay (Percentage and solid contributions)

Like:

• Maintance
  • Passengerfee
  • Landingfee
  • Airportfee
  • Fuel
  • Service
  • Serviceteam

And all VA's can Rent Aircrafts from other VA's (when they give it free. When one VA lease the Aircraft, then cant the other VA use the Aircraft)

And it gives an solid list of all Airplanes what gives (with very often updates :lol: ), that all have to pay the same, when they want an aircraft.

Basti

I agree, VAs have to pay the services monthly to VACENTRAL. The price services database is operated by VACENTRAL.

The rent part does not fit my idea but i like.

The idea:

VA1 senddata ------------>

VACENTRAL

receivedata <----------

<------- senddata

-------> receivedata

VA2 senddata ------------->

receivedata <----------

Thank you for your reply

Helder Duarte

great!

But why didnt you like the virtual Passenger?

When all VA's (who want) are connectet, then cant one make a price, like 10000€ per passenger. And the other VA is realistic and does 100€ for the same ticket.

In reality no passenger would fly with the 10000€ airline and all fly with the 100€ airline.

This bring competitive in the virtual live as VA. When you create an Flight-Price you can see a list with prices from other VA's.

(Like http://www.fsairlines.net/ - with FS-Airlines I mean only the passenger and rent system NOT more.)

I find it more realistic and funny.

Regards

Basti

Hello again,

imagine a passenger/you view a list of tickets from your last location, only bided schedules from all VAs(who want).

The list:

VA1 sell each ticked 200

VA2 100

VA3 150

VA4 1000

It's obvious you are not going to buy from VA4 and VA4 wont sell anything.

The VA4 must decrease the price if want to sell something or maybe some kind of VA reputation will explain why so high is price and it's worth the fly/money.

See the list of prices from others VAs that you said is great.

The most database part must be in VAs, because you can continue customize your VA, i dont like vafs or fsairlines because of that, no access to database and show in iframe.

Regards

• Moderators

indeed this then all has to be on 1 local server like vafs and fsairlines and then the troubles beging server down who will get it up ande running again iff there is an error who schould fix it at the and the only thing Nabeel will be doing is setup airlines and try to keep it all running and then the software will stop developing as he doesn't have anny time annymore

let it be like its now as a va you wont be buying tickets from other va's so lets keep it opensource make a donation and enjoy all the fun here on the forum :D