Legend Air

hollinst

[Thursday November 4, 2010 9:30 PM - KSEA Seattle Washington]

Hello,

My name is Tory Hollins and I am the proud CEO/Owner of the new Legend Air! I posted a while ago about the possibility of this airline coming back and tonight I have finished putting together the final details for our grand opening! We will be having a group flight on the VATSIM network to kick off the LEV grand opening on November 11, 2010. This will also serve as our official opening date for all operations nationwide! Details for the event will be posted on our website/forums as well as more information about the opening. Pilot applications are open as of now and we will start looking them over November 5, 2010 and adding to our roster. I'd like to take a few moments of your time to share a little bit more about Legend Air and what makes us different. Legend Air serves 38 US Cities from its two major hubs(KSEA, KSAN) and its three minor hubs(KTPA, KBOS, and KDEN). LEV currently operates 13 B737-700's and 4 B737-800's on 118 routes daily to those 38 destinations nationwide. Like any real airline starting up, we have started fairly small and set up all of the financial aspects of an airline as realistically as possible. Over time as we gain more pilots and money, we will add the A319 and A320 along with flights to Mexico, Canada, and more United States destinations. If we keep expanding at a decent rate, we will order 757-200's, 767-300's, and 777-200's while expanding to European, Asian and African destinations. Next would be the Airbus A380, 747-8i, and 787-800 while adding service to Australia and South America but also adding more routes to the areas we already serve. The last step for Legend Air is to work on building a regional airline to better serve the smaller cities around the United States. We have our goals set out and ready, but now only need one thing.... Pilots! :) Are you ready to fly like a Legend? Check out Legend Air at www.legend-virtual.org. Legend Air, Legendary in the Skies!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reply to this, or email me via the "About Us" page on the LEV site. Thank you for your time, I am very excited to be leading this airline back on the web!

post-1007-069873800 1288932686_thumb.jpg