Putting Scheduled Flights on the Pilot Center page

danmand

Hi folks.

I would like to put a pilots scheduled flights right on the pilot center page so they won't have to click on a link to it.

I've copied the code from the "My Flight Bids" page and pasted it in a new table I created in the Pilot Center page.

It displays the copied table ok, but tells me there are no flights schedule even though there are.

I'm obviously missing something crucial but I only have a very limited knowledge on web design (I use Dreamweaver) and practically no knowledge on PHP. Could someone guide me through this process?

Thanks.

Dan

• Administrators

There is no data set in the $bids variable when you access it through the profile method as it is in the schedules/bid method. You can add

$this->set('bids', SchedulesData::GetBids(Auth::$userinfo->pilotid));

to line 64 of Schedules.php Profile.php in core/modules/Profile/ and that should set the $bids variable with the data from the pilots bids (if there are any bids for the pilot).

REMEMBER, if you update the install this change will get overwritten and you will have to do it again.