Pilot Store Module

Allan

If any one is interested, and not sure if Pilot Shop is the same as Pilot Store. I was think of this for days and thought it be a good Idea,

Pilot Store: pilots can use their Virtual money purchase like Repaints and scenery addons, Not sure ifs hard to make or not as though I dont have knowledge, But think its a great idea, cause pilots have money but they have no where to use it, so which means it will keep building up for no use, so think a pilot store will be the best thing to do, GREAT IDEA, Feedback would be great, maybe some one can handle coding it.

Best Regards

Allan

• Moderators

Umm one other thing. I can't release it without asking the Orginal Author of Pilot Shop.

But i'll try to make it from sracth which it will require alot of hell of my time, but that's ok. I'll take my time.

But i can't garteen that if i will fully make it or not.

• Moderators

Hey Allan, there is one thing that is conerned. If a pilot downloads and after he buys it, it's likely he will get the download link and share it on, or he'll just keep downloading on and on and on wiht out paying for it.

But I'll try to see what I can do.

• Moderators

Also, for pilot sending another pilot the link, can have it to where it has a password for 1 use, after the 1 use is up, no other pilot can transfer file to another, and be used!!

Regards.

Allan

I just started getting in together. I'll look at it later.

• 2 weeks later...