Joomla Integration

Guest Raymond Welland

Guest Raymond Welland

Hi I'm Ray, (My first post)

I'm not sure if this is a silly question, but I expect there is going to be a simple answer like yes/no.

Is it possible to integrate phpvms into Joomla? (I don't mean use you Joomla iframe function to add the phpvms site.)

So all the pilots, flight logs and login functions etc.

I hope this is clear.

Thanks,

Ray

Guest lorathon

I have to say that I am not too happy with you having my kACARS_Free application downloadable on your site. Not only have you repackaged it with your own stuff but you do not even have a link to my site. I would appreciate it if you removed my app from your site. I doubt that Nabeel will be happy that you did the same with phpVMS.

Possible? Yes.

Practical? No.

Agreed with lorathon too, it's not good that you have repackaged so many freeware downloads and hosted on your own site, especially without permission. You should be linking to developers sites or at least original download locations.

Guest Raymond Welland

Ohh I am sorry about what has happened. I was just in charge of design of site not downloads (my friend done those), however I will get them removed for you. Also the site has only been public for a week so hope no real harm has been done.

Also how would I go about intergrating phpvms in Joomla, or is it too complicated to explain?

Ray