Greenjet Airlines

Is looking for a dedicated staff :

Coo-is requiered to help the ceo with the running of the airline (must know phpvms)

Vceo-is requierd to to manage the ops directers and als answers to the ceo and coo (must know phpvms)

OPS Directors-are responsible dor the daily operations withe their respercte hubs

Fleet Manager-is able to add or remove an aircraft from the fleet and is responsible fo painting the fleet(must check with the ceo before adding or deleting any aircraft)

Routing Manger-is able to add or delete routes to better the airline (must check with the ceo before adding and deleting any routes)

also now seeking pilots

Hi there friend ,

I am willing to be like a Applican accepter or decliner?

Also , i may help you with site aswell. I'm not that good with PHPVMS , but i'm a beginner.

I am already in the progress of setting up my own site; www.flyjersey.info , opening early 2011.

Hope you can reply.

thanks. Jake.

Coo-is requiered to help the ceo with the running of the airline (must know phpvms)

Vceo-is requierd to to manage the ops directers and als answers to the ceo and coo (must know phpvms)

OPS Directors-are responsible dor the daily operations withe their respercte hubs

Fleet Manager-is able to seltec or remove an aircraft from the fleet and is responsible fo painting the fleet(must check with the ceo before adding or deleting any aircraft)

Routing Manger-is able to add or delete routes to better the airline (must check with the ceo before adding and deleting any routes)

also now seeking pilots

The site is a work in progress which is why im seeking help this is the first va that I have actually owned(wut I thought I knew about phpvms turns out I knew nothing at all),with that said a better template and fleet repaints will be coming soon if anyone ist interested you can email me at ceo@greenjetvirtual.com or visit the site @ www.greenjetvirtual.com thanks for your time.

www.greenjetvirtual.com

Fleet Manager-is able to add or remove an aircraft from the fleet and is responsible fo painting the fleet(must check with the ceo before adding or deleting any aircraft)

also now seeking pilots Join at greenjetvirtual.com