Legend Air Looking For Help!

hollinst

Legend Air is making itself a name and expanding rapidly! To help with our expansions we do need some extra help! Please take a moment to look at our job openings listed below and feel free to contact me to find out more information about any of them! Here are the new positions:

• Mexico/Canada Operations Manager
  • South America/Caribbean Operations Manager
  • Europe/Asia Operations Manager
  • Middle East/Africa Operations Manager
  • Australia/Oceanic Operations Manager
  • Webmaster
  • Fleet Painters (2)

If you are interested in any of these positions please email me at t.hollins@legend-virtual.org. Now, for a few quick updates about Legend Air: LEV has leased a new fleet of 767-200's, 767-300's, and 757-200's. LEV has expanded to service more Caribbean, Hawaiian, Central American, and Oceanic Destinations. LEV will begin expanding to more world-wide destinations and has begun discussions concerning acquiring the following aircraft to add to the fleet: EMB-120, Dash-8 Q200, Dash-8 Q400, ERJ-135, ERJ-145, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, A330-300, A340-600, B777-200, and B747-400. Legend Air has also begun discussions concerning placing orders for the 787-8, 747-8i, and the A380. Come check out whats going on over at Legend Air! www.legend-virtual.org!