Photoreal Aircraft Repaints

Angel Air

Hi,

I am now at the point where I would like to create a repaint for my VA.

For which I would like to use Photoreal to get a good fleet.

My question is does anyone know where I might find a step by step guide to creating a repaint.

Or know someone who would do it for me.?

Here is a repaint I done which for a first attempt I thought was ok. It took me around 5 hours to produce this and I know it is not great, hence the reason for the request.

Anyway take a look let me know what you think.

VA Repaint

Cheers

Scott

Hi,

I am now at the point where I would like to create a repaint for my VA.

For which I would like to use Photoreal to get a good fleet.

My question is does anyone know where I might find a step by step guide to creating a repaint.

Or know someone who would do it for me.?

Here is a repaint I done which for a first attempt I thought was ok. It took me around 5 hours to produce this and I know it is not great, hence the reason for the request.

Anyway take a look let me know what you think.

VA Repaint

Cheers

Scott

Whats wrong with the one you did? Its great! How d you get the "dirt" on the tail fin?

Whats wrong with the one you did? Its great! How d you get the "dirt" on the tail fin?

Hi james,

The dirt effect was already on the blank repaint kit which I just left in place and painted underneath it.

But the fuselarge was and still is bright white.

and when you load the aircraft in flight sim all the textures look very flat and quite blurry.

hence the reason for asking about photoreal repaints.

If I could get the repaint as good as a standard repaint I would be happy.

Scott

Hi james,

The dirt effect was already on the blank repaint kit which I just left in place and painted underneath it.

But the fuselarge was and still is bright white.

and when you load the aircraft in flight sim all the textures look very flat and quite blurry.

hence the reason for asking about photoreal repaints.

If I could get the repaint as good as a standard repaint I would be happy.

Scott

Im having the same problem, it looks good in photoshop but when i load in in fsx it goes all blurry :S

If anyone has any idea how to resolve this problem it would be really appreciated.

Scott

I have posed a possable solution here: http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/4598-solved-repainting-aircraft-doesnt-look-right-in-fsx/page__pid__30645 | It was stupid of me to make a forum post on the same topic, should have kept it here :S