adding background image

5SA CEO

Hi guys,

I have been looking round to see if I could add an image to the background of site, I have been reading the skinning forums but I think my eyes have gone funny as I cannot see any links,

This is from the style.css from the top of the page.

=====================================================================================================

body

{

margin: 0px;

padding: 0px;

font-size: 12px;

font-family: Arial;

background-color: navyblue; /***This is the entire site background color**/

}

img

{

border: 0px;

}

.size

{

width: 950px;

margin: 0px auto;

===================================================================================================================

url(http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms/lib/skins/ObsessBlue/image/img_ss222.jpg)

This is the link to the image how and where do I add this line into the style sheet to make it work? and do I need to add anything else?

When I changed the background colour that did not work either, the background is white, very odd.

Thanks guys.

Deano

Hi guys,

I have been looking round to see if I could add an image to the background of site, I have been reading the skinning forums but I think my eyes have gone funny as I cannot see any links,

This is from the style.css from the top of the page.

=====================================================================================================

body

{

margin: 0px;

padding: 0px;

font-size: 12px;

font-family: Arial;

background-color: navyblue; /***This is the entire site background color**/

}

img

{

border: 0px;

}

.size

{

width: 950px;

margin: 0px auto;

===================================================================================================================

url(http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms/lib/skins/ObsessBlue/image/img_ss222.jpg)

This is the link to the image how and where do I add this line into the style sheet to make it work? and do I need to add anything else?

When I changed the background colour that did not work either, the background is white, very odd.

Thanks guys.

Deano

Change

background-color: navyblue;  /***This is the entire site background color**/

to

background-image:url('/***YOUR BACKGROUND IMAGE URL HERE***/'); /***This is the entire site background color**/