Pilot Status Email

Ahmad

Sorry for again posting but i didnt get any reply on my previous post........

First of all Hi my name is Ahmad Al Sheikh From dubai,UAE planning to open new Emirates Virtual now its just in the Testing Phase on my Local Computer.

Now i have searched the forums before posting it here i just wanted to know that when we change the pilot Pilot Status from Admin Center to inactive do it send an auto generated email to pilots or we have to setup anything for this function i have also seen other status functions Like Suspended,Inactive,Blocked so for these options also i wanted to set an auto email to be sent to pilots when i change their status.

Can anyone guide me or explain me.

Thanks in advance

Ahmad Al Sheikh

Dear Austin First of all thank you to come for my rescue secondly i am having some problem with it when i change the Status to Inactive for any pilot it do not send any kind of email and secondly i have added updated version Statuses from here http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/4947-pilot-status-advanced-not-supported-now/page__p__33078__hl__%2Bpilot+%2Bstatus__fromsearch__1#entry33078

i also wanted to set emails for other statuses Like Banned, Suspended when i change there profile status they will get an auto email so they cannot complain after that we have not sent any notice to them i hope you understand..

Ahmad