City-Link Virtual Airline

City-Link

Hello and welcome to City-Link , the UK's newest addition to the world of Virtual Airlines.

Here at City-Link we offer routes that other virtual airlines can't offer. We fly around the UK to the biggest cities carrying passengers on our luxurious aircraft. We aim to offer the best service for Passengers and do our best to keep the price down. We hope all Pilots who join have a great time flying these short routes and flying the best aircraft we can offer.

We hope you can join us today and have a great time at City-Link.

Thank you!

City-Link ~ Linking to UK together

Fleet:

Dornier 228

CRJ-700

737-300

Cessna Grand Caravan 208B

Fokker 70

(more coming soon)

We are based at: Birmingham and Southampton

We hope you may join us today and have a great time as we do offering you this site service!

Click here to visit: My link

Regards,

Jake.

City-Link

Hello and welcome to City-Link , the UK's newest addition to the world of Virtual Airlines.

Here at City-Link we offer routes that other virtual airlines can't offer. We fly around the UK to the biggest cities carrying passengers on our luxurious aircraft. We aim to offer the best service for Passengers and do our best to keep the price down. We hope all Pilots who join have a great time flying these short routes and flying the best aircraft we can offer.

We hope you can join us today and have a great time at City-Link.

Thank you!

City-Link ~ Linking to UK together

Fleet:

Dornier 228

CRJ-700

737-300

Cessna Grand Caravan 208B

Fokker 70

(more coming soon)

We are based at: Birmingham and Southampton

We hope you may join us today and have a great time as we do offering you this site service!

Click here to visit: My link

Regards,

Jake.

Nice and good luck on your va. and i think you are using FREE HOSTING well FREE HOSTING can be a problem for your VA like pilots may not be able to connect KACARS.

I would suggest you to use PAID HOSTING like FiveDev as it is specially designed for PHPVMS.

• Like 1