questionable logs

VA_ABQ

Hello there,

First of all, I would like to thank kacars developer for his excellent software. You have really made an excellent tool for our virtual airlines, and people from all over the world, while may not be able to mention it here, do thank you daily for a great tool.

I'd also like to thank all experienced members on the forum for their quick help in any situation faced by the users of kacars.

Question to experienced members and respected developers:

one of my recent va members logs have been suspicious. At first this guy used to fly one or two times a day. Over the past 2/3 weeks he has been sending me 8-10 logs per day, all within minutes of each other.

For the first few days in all the logs, the origin, destination and flight time were same.

Then, the origin and destination stayed same but the flight times changed.

Over the next few days, now his logs have different origins, destinations and flight times.

He is still sending 8 to 10 logs per day.

When questioned he has maintained that 'once i land and park my first flight, i dont close kacars, rather i just start another new flight and yes i am actually flying 8 to 10 flights per day'

Should I be suspending this pilot?

Thank you in advance.

There are some people addicted to flight sim. There is a pilot in my virtual who is ALWAYS flying on fsx. He doesn't send 8-10 reports a day but he does long haul flights 24/7. He told me that he wakes up at around 3am in the morning to land his plane if he starts his long haul flight later in the evening.

Guys thanks very much for your replies, appreciate it.

I'd put his flying at say around 15 hours per day on average.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, my question is: when I start my flight with kacars it reverts to send log options. Suppose I land, park and then take another flight. Would kacars continue logging this new flight? And when I close it, or press the send log button would it send all logs within minutes of each other to the server?

thanks.