FSPremier - Aircraft Repainting

hollinst

Hello,

My name is Tory Hollins and I am the proud CEO/Executive President of Legend Air. I have recently created FSPremier as a "hub" for Virtual Airline CEO's for help with certain services, the main one being Aircraft Repainting. I am the lead designer at FSP having much experience with repainting aircraft for MSFSX and 2004. I have worked with WeeHee Industries in the past and have recently sent in my work to Captainsim in hopes of becoming a part of their team.

The FSPremier site will be launched mid August once the store system has been completed and activated and my orders slow down a little more.

I am currently on a mobile device for the next few weeks so I am unable to attach pictures of my work to this post. However if you are interested in my services, I can email you pictures from my mobile device of my previous work.

I am taking orders now, anything ordered between now and July 26, 2011 can be expected to be delivered by August 12-18 and a specific date will be set once you place your order.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or to ask about pricing and to see my work, please feel free to email me at either hollins.tory@gmail.com or t.hollins@legend-virtual.org. Both emails come straight to my phone and I check them each many times during the day.

Hurry, don't miss out on my summer specials!

Thank you very much for your time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update --

I am now on my PC again and will be posting some pictures of my work. I have been looking around at other repainting companies and can guarantee that my prices are the lowest for the quality of paint you receive. My website is under construction and will most likely be up and running by the weekend. If you have any questions or would like to find out more information about FSpremier, feel free to email me at hollins.tory@gmail.com or t.hollins@legend-virtual.org. Thank you and enjoy the pictures!

jpfzf6.png

212ikvl.png

2u9l5xd.png

These images are from my latest project, Royles Airlines. More images from this project and other projects will be available upon request and in my portfolio on the FSPremier website.

• Like 2

on the second screen io think i see a painter error wink.gif

hahaha yea ;) these where all pictures from the first beta i tested. I forgot that they had errors when i uploaded them here :P. I take pictures on the first test and the last test to show the customer his product!

• Like 2

Oh! Yea I'll take some tomorrow morning when I'm back on. :) I make sure that my products are all 100% before I send them to the customer, no "half-assing" from me or any other member of FSPremier!

Even after I deliver products I check over the paints just to make sure a third time that I didn't miss anything. Also, if the customer finds something I do not catch for some reason I will redo the paint for free and offer a discount for any other FSPremier product! :)

• Like 1