Help Colgan VA Out

regional_elite

Idea

I'm starting another VA to run along side my current one. I'm going to mimic the operations of Colgan/Mesaba Air. I need a little help.

Bases

DTW

EWR

IAD

IAH

MSP

ATL

LGA

Aircraft

Saab 340B

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

Website

What I need is someone to port over my website that I currently have at www.flyiva.org to my new domain. I tried just copying the template but I think I messed it up. A few changes will need to be made of course to the home page and the fleet page to line it up with the new airline. I already have the current schedules for the airlines and a fleet put together. Just need someone to port my site over. Any help would be great. I have a list of things that need to be done. It's not a lot but there are a few. Message me here if you can help. Willing to pay.

Idea

I'm starting another VA to run along side my current one. I'm going to mimic the operations of Colgan/Mesaba Air. I need a little help.

Bases

DTW

EWR

IAD

IAH

MSP

ATL

LGA

Aircraft

Saab 340B

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

Website

What I need is someone to port over my website that I currently have at www.flyiva.org to my new domain. I tried just copying the template but I think I messed it up. A few changes will need to be made of course to the home page and the fleet page to line it up with the new airline. I already have the current schedules for the airlines and a fleet put together. Just need someone to port my site over. Any help would be great. I have a list of things that need to be done. It's not a lot but there are a few. Message me here if you can help. Willing to pay.

Willing to help. Email me at president[at]brtvirtualairlines.com

and ignore the site i am rebuilding it too. or go to webdesign.brtvirtualairlines.com for more info.