Routes/schedules issue

PLS001

Ok another little glitch  or is it me.

i hve added several routes to the database now and looks good on the admin page as i have routes.

problem is Only one route is showing on the pilots page tho,

do the routes number have to run in order to work/display or is there an issue?

thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Yep, by default the schedules will display flights applicable to that day of the week.

If you want all the flights to show up, then you need to comment out a couple of lines in the schedule_results.tpl

There are good notes in that file so it's easy to identify which lines you need to comment out.

Make sure you copy any modified files to your skins folder of course, otherwise they'll get overwritten when you do an update ;)

Hope that helps.

OK, well basically it allows a pilot to bid for a flight from your schedules and it will then store the details for later, e.g. for direct import into FSACARS by using the 'get flight from VA option' in that program.

It saves the hassles of manually entering the details etc.

Once the flight has been completed, the PIREP can be sent directly from FSACARS to your VA and the bid will be automatically removed.

Looking at the latest update, it seems Nabeel has implemented an additional feature whereby once a bid is made, no other pilot can select that flight until the bid is released. I haven't actually uploaded the update as yet, but looking at the build log forum, I think that's what he's done :)