Data Lost, Help in Restarting website

Hey, at our web host's data center, there was a power failure and a lot of sql servers have been corrupted. Our sql database was also lost and we never made a complete back up of the sql. The rest of our website (phpVMS itself) is still there but it won't work without the database. How do I re-install the database? When I run install.php, it gives me that there's an error while redeclaring ezdb on line 31. When I ran checkinstall.php, I got an error that navdata.sql is missing. I re-downloaded phpVMS and uploaded the frest navdata.sql but now it says that there's a checksum failure. The navdata.sql file doesn't match or is old. Please help.

Oh yeah and is there any way to edit the sql files (all) so I can get back the schedules, ranks and all those stuff quicker than adding them from the admin center. About the pilots, I think it might be a bit difficult to get 97 pilots to re-register as the only place I have their e-mails was in the database. We have a copy of the schedules so far... (about 620 were there)

Please help out... We need this running again soon and temporarily our pilots are filing their pireps in a google form.

Your host will take nightly backups. Seeing as it's their problem I think they should be more than happy to provide you with everything you need. If not, it's time to move host - or complain until they give you a cheaper price for your inconvenience :P