PalmairVA needs you!

MBrown

Can I also ask you all so kindly to just say if on my website the background is at a reasonable size?

It's only just occurred to me now temporarily using a PC from the 90s that based on different resolutions the graphics may appear squashed :blink: And that's of course what I don't want!!

Please if you can spare a second post back here or PM me or even contact us through our site.

• Like 1

Wow your screen must be huge O.o

I'm on 1680x1050 and I can't see it all.

I'd recommend designing for 1024x768 screen size (if you do a little googling you can find the actual browser window size, or if you are on Chrome there's an excellent extension to resize your browser)

Wow your screen must be huge O.o

I'm on 1680x1050 and I can't see it all.

I'd recommend designing for 1024x768 screen size (if you do a little googling you can find the actual browser window size, or if you are on Chrome there's an excellent extension to resize your browser)

Thanks for the heads up! And yes I use a monitor at 1920x1080 :D

Lesson learnt!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hola António,

We have had a few issues lately that have put all ideas on stand by... but I was going to release a small update soon in a new topic to explain and give an update on everything, just waiting for important things to be completed :)

Thanks for asking.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Hola António,

We have had a few issues lately that have put all ideas on stand by... but I was going to release a small update soon in a new topic to explain and give an update on everything, just waiting for important things to be completed :)

Thanks for asking.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Hi Matthew

Ah that's great, it would be a shame not to see Palmair flying. Good luck with everything ;)

Cheers

• Like 1